Guetig Group LTD.
BG 9009 Varna
Office: +359 5274 4222
Mobile: +359 8779 19354
contact (AT) guetig-group.com
Tax ID (BG-203242587)
Varna Tax Office
Regulatory authority: City of Varna
Liability for content
The contents of our pages were created with great care. The pages are an Internet presence of the Guetig Group LTD. However, we cannot accept any liability for the correctness, completeness and topicality of the content. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with general law in accordance with Section 7 (1) of the German Telemedia Act. According to Sections 8 to 10 of the TMG, as a service provider, we are not obliged to monitor third-party information that is transmitted or stored, or to research circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under general law remain unaffected. Liability in this regard is only possible from the point in time at which we become aware of a specific legal violation. As soon as we become aware of such legal violations, we will remove this content immediately.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external third-party websites over whose content we have no influence. Therefore we cannot accept any liability for this external content. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time they were linked. No illegal content was found at the time the link was created. However, permanent monitoring of the content of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of legal violations, we will remove such links immediately.
The content and works on these pages created by the website operator are subject to German copyright law. The duplication, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright law require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this website are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are observed. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, we would ask you to notify us accordingly. As soon as we become aware of legal violations, we will remove such content immediately.
As a rule, our website can be used without providing personal data. Insofar as personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail address) is collected on our website, this is always done on a voluntary basis as far as possible. These data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
We hereby expressly object to the use of the contact data published in the context of the imprint obligation by third parties for sending unsolicited advertising and information material. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam emails. Acquisitions marked with * are network partners and not independent branches or branches of the Guetig Group LTD.
All rights reserved. All images and information are subject to the copyright of the Guetig Group LTD and / or the respective real estate client or their contractual partners. All information is based solely on information provided by the real estate client and / or their contractual partners. This is in connection with a brokerage order or cooperation agreement between the Guetig Group LTD and the partner.
We expressly point out that the energy pass – energy pass – energy efficiency class for all objects is either in progress, is available or will be presented during the inspection.
We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating by email) can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
When storing data, the Guetig Group LTD adopts the currently valid version of the GDPR.
AGB – General terms and conditions
§ 1 Entitlement to Commission
(1) The company Guetig Group LTD receives a commission plus the applicable statutory value-added tax for brokering contractual opportunities.
a) In the case of sales contracts or economically similar transactions, the purchase price in the case of renting, leasing, leasing or economically similar transactions.
(2) The commission amount depends on the sold object / project / service individually.
§ 2 Due date of the commission
(1) With the conclusion of the main contract, the commission is earned and has to be paid by the seller / buyer / client / client. It is then also due for payment, but no later than 5 days after notarial certification of the transaction, the fulfillment of the order, the purchase or, in the case of renting, by signing the rental agreement.
(2) In the event of default in payment of the commission or reimbursement of expenses, the customer shall pay default interest of 3% above the respective base rate, but at least 6%. The client reserves the right to provide evidence that the damage did not occur, or not at this level.
§ 3 Multiple work
The broker may also work for the other party to the contract on a commission basis.
§ 4 Disclosure of Information
The transfer of the information provided by the Guetig Group LTD – in particular the evidence – to third parties by the client is only permitted with the written consent of the Guetig Group LTD. Otherwise he is liable – without prejudice to any further claims for damages – in the event of the conclusion of the contract by the third party for the lost commission.
§ 5 Knowledge of offers
If the client is already aware of an offer, he must notify this in writing immediately, but no later than one week after receipt, stating the source. Violations of this obligation give rise to a claim for damages by Guetig Group LTD.
§ 6 Duty to provide information
The client is obliged to inform the Guetig Group LTD immediately in writing if he refrains from his contractual intentions.
§ 7 Conclusion of the main contract
The client is obliged to inform the Guetig Group LTD immediately in writing about the conclusion of a main contract and to send a copy of the contract.
§ 8 Limitation of Liability
(1) The seller excludes liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty, insofar as these do not affect essential contractual obligations, damage from injury to life, limb or health or warranty issues or claims under the Product Liability Act. The same applies to breaches of duty by our vicarious agents and our legal representatives.
(2) The Guetig Group LTD assumes no liability for information in exposés, brochures, descriptions, etc., as they were issued exclusively by the property provider.
§ 9 Termination
Terminations of the brokerage contract must be made in writing.
Disclaimer of liability
1. Content of the online offer
The Guetig Group LTD does not assume any liability for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author relating to material or immaterial damage caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information are generally excluded, unless the author can be shown to have acted willfully or grossly negligent Is at fault.
All offers are non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, add to, or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer or to cease publication temporarily or permanently without prior notice. We assume no liability for postings by companies, brokers or sellers who post properties and projects on our website. The users who post real estate or projects on our platform / homepage are solely responsible for the accuracy of the information about the property or project. The users are also solely responsible for having proof that they are allowed to sell the project or object. That means the company. Broker or seller has the sales order or sub-order to be allowed to offer the object or project for sale. The Guetig Group LTD is released from any damage or compensation for postings by users.
2. References and links
In the case of direct or indirect references to external websites (“hyperlinks”) that are outside the author’s area of responsibility, liability would only come into effect if the author was aware of the content and it was technically possible and reasonable for him to prevent use in the event of illegal content.
The author hereby expressly declares that at the time the links were set, no illegal content was recognizable on the linked pages. The author has no influence on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked pages. He therefore expressly distances himself from all content on all linked / connected pages that have been changed after the link was set. This statement applies to all links and references set within the author’s own website, as well as to third-party entries in guest books, discussion forums, link directories, mailing lists and all other forms of databases to which external write access is possible. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and in particular for damage resulting from the use or non-use of information presented in this way, the provider of the page to which reference was made is solely liable, not the person who merely refers to the respective publication via links.
3. Copyright and trademark law
The author endeavors to observe the copyrights of the images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts created by himself or to use license-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts .
All brands and trademarks mentioned on the website and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owner. The conclusion that trademarks are not protected by the rights of third parties should not be drawn simply because they are mentioned!
The copyright for published objects created by the author remains solely with the author of the pages. Duplication or use of such graphics, audio files, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express consent of the author.
If there is the option of entering personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses) on the website, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services is permitted – as far as technically possible and reasonable – without specification of such data or under specification of anonymized data or a pseudonym. The use of the contact data published in the imprint or comparable information such as postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and email addresses by third parties to send information that has not been expressly requested is not permitted. We expressly reserve the right to take legal action against the senders of so-called spam mails who violate this prohibition.
5. Storage of access data
Various information is saved each time this website is accessed. Among other things: IP address, browser, operating system, time / date of access, name of the file to be accessed, access status and the amount of data. These data are used for statistical purposes only. The data will not be passed on to third parties, not even in parts.
6. Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If parts or individual formulations of this text do not, no longer or not completely correspond to the current legal situation, the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity.
Consumer Dispute Settlement Act
We do not participate in the Consumer Dispute Settlement Act.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day the contract is concluded.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact Guetig Group LTD, Trepetlika 3, BG 9009 Varna or by email contact (at) guetig-group.com by means of a clear declaration (e.g. letter sent by post or email) inform about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample cancellation form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will give you all the payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you choose a different type of delivery than the cheapest one offered by us Standard delivery), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
If you have requested that the service should begin during the cancellation period, you have to pay us a reasonable amount, which corresponds to the portion of the services already provided up to the point in time at which you informed us of the exercise of the right of cancellation with regard to this contract Compared to the total scope of the services provided for in the contract.
The revocation by post by registered mail must be sent to:
Guetig Group Ltd
BG – 9009 Varna
or by Email: contact (at) guetig-group.com
Terms and conditions for property submitted by owners, companies or partners on our website.
Registration by the user
The Guetig Group offers users the opportunity to place real estate and real estate – green energy projects on the website. However, this requires the user to register on the https://guetig-group.com page. Registration is only permitted for persons of legal age and fully legally competent users. Only registered users can submit real estate or real estate green energy projects.
1. When registering on our website, the user has to give his name and email address. A confirmation via email gives the user an access password. It is strongly recommended that the password be changed after the first login. We collect data on your person or company and property / project such as: name, address, telephone number and email address and property – project data. The data is collected in order to create business documents and carry out transactions. This includes contracts, invoices and correspondence between buyer and seller and the Guetig Group. By submitting the form for submitting real estate on our website https://guetig-group.com, you have voluntarily consented to this data collection. You have the right to have the recorded data deleted at any time. However, this will immediately delete your submitted properties and projects from our system.
2. The placement of your submitted properties / projects on our homepage is entirely voluntary on our part and does not constitute a right to publication for you as the sender. The Guetig Group reserves the right to reject it at any time without giving reasons.
3. By submitting your property as a private person, you affirm that you are the sole owner of the property. If there are several owners, ensure that the other owners have given you their written consent to submit this to us and that the property is for sale subject to commission.
3, a. If you submit real estate as a partner or company, this will only be accepted in connection with a sales authorization between you and the Guetig Group. A written legitimation, NDA and fee contract will be drawn up between you and the Guetig Group.
4. If the Guetig Group receives a request from an interested party about your property, contracts will be concluded between you and us that relate to processing and the fee for the Guetig Group.
5. The Guetig Group assumes no liability for the completeness and correctness of the information on submitted properties by you as the submitting party. The Guetig Group is free from any liability by third parties. Thus no guarantee for user content
6. The Guetig Group assumes no liability for the correctness and completeness of the information provided by users, content posted on real estate, projects, declarations made, or for the identity and integrity of users. The content posted on our homepage by registered users is external content for the Guetig Group according to Section 8 Paragraph 1 of the Telemedia Act (TMG). The legal responsibility for this content lies expressly not with the Guetig Group, but solely with the person or company who posted the content on our homepage.
If your property has been sold, we ask for a message to remove the property and personal data that have been recorded on our website and from our system. The place of jurisdiction is the court in BG 9009 Varna.