For Sale, Investments 1.400.000€ - All Commercial Properties, Cogeneration unit, Renewable Energy
Investment in Cogeneration unit
Cogeneration unit are an efficient and innovative investment
How does a Cogeneration unit basically work for our investors?
When electricity is generated by a Cogeneration unit, a fully usable by-product is generated, heat energy! Most of the time, the thermal energy is not used in large systems and valuable resources are lost. A modern combined heat and power unit as in our offer use this positive side effect and generate not only more efficiency but also more profit for the investor. Due to the size (container), the electricity and heat energy are generated directly at the customer / consumer on site. Another plus here, too, as no energy is lost in the feed.
The resulting thermal energy is coupled directly to the heating system and used for heating on site. The electricity generated is used immediately by the contractual customer and any surpluses generated are fed into the power grid. You get another important advantage for your investment, because the surplus of electricity generated is remunerated in accordance with the “Renewable Energy Sources Act" EEG. In order to achieve the greatest investment efficiency for an investor, modern software controls the feed.
Investment advantage for you at a glance
- Every investor is the owner of his combined heat and power plant without the involvement of third parties with his own contractual relationship.
- High profitability through leases with terms of 20 years (including extension option)
- Professional support and implementation: purchase price installments based on construction progress, optionally monitored and documented via a trust settlement.
- Reliable and safe technology, as well as tested performance, thanks to the selection of high-quality components.
- Comprehensive guarantee concept for the components with guarantee.
- Flawless operation of the system thanks to a full maintenance contract with regular on-site inspections.
- Comprehensive liability insurance concept.
Project data Cogeneration unit:
HERE ONE OF OUR OFFERS:
- Type of system combined heat and power unit
- System size (total) 500 kW electrical output 555 kW thermal output
- Natural gas as fuel
- Overall efficiency 86.1%
- Electric 38.6%
- Thermal 47.5%
- State of Schleswig-Holstein
- Location near Hamburg *
- Lease term 10 years + 2 X 5 years option
Security and flexibility Purchase as sole ownership Securing real security by entering a personal easement in section II of the land register, primarily all entries in section III.
Economic data of our CHP:
- Annual income from lease at the beginning of EUR 156,000 net plus annual indexing EUR 3,600 net p.a.
- Purchase price 1,400,000 EUR net
- Operating costs (insurance, maintenance) are included in the purchase price or borne by the leasing company
- Income after costs (EBITDA) in the first year 11.14%
- Earnings after costs (EBITDA) on average in 20 years 13.59%
Information for investors.
The entire process is carried out by our specialized German partner who will give you comprehensive advice on the Cogeneration unit. Please understand that we only process serious inquiries.
* To protect our customers and partners, we take seriousness and data protection very seriously. Therefore, the actual location of a property or a project is not far from the specified location. We would be delighted if we aroused your interest with our offer and would be happy to provide detailed information. You might also be interested in! Solar system in Offenbach Germany.