- I want to sell
- Property purchase
Would you like to sell a building plot? Get information on a successful and secure property sale from the specialists of the Guetig Group. But first we would like to recommend something to you. The sale of a property of any type or size is not a book with seven seals. So don't let certain providers unsettle you or even give you wrong advice. Rather, it is more important to know that the right partner is at your side in order to carry out a transaction securely, transparently and successfully.
1. Good preparation for the property sale
2. What determines the selling price of a property?
3. The types of property
4. Most important question for the buyer
5. Your property sale checklist
6. Your clear advantages with the Guetig Group
7. Send in the property without obligation
8. Contact via message or phone
You can Submit your property or projekt directly or read our detailed information.
If you want to sell yourplot, good preparation is the basis for a successful transaction. This primarily includes the procurement of all documents relating to the property. Among other things, this includes the valuation, the land appraisal and of course the well-prepared sales process itself. We have put together below in a checklist for the sale of property which documents you need.
Now let's look at the most important factors!
As a seller, the first question that arises is probably the most important: What is my property worth?
The value of a property is determined by various parameters and influences the actual sales value of a property. Investors and private property buyers have clear ideas about where the maximum purchase price for a property should be. On the other hand, the seller who wants to get the highest possible sales price for a piece of land. The appropriate formula here is: it must represent a worthwhile transaction for both seller and buyer! So how can you get closer and please all parties? There are now factors that are used to determine the value of a property.
Selling building plot by location, location, location as they say is not everything! The purchase price of a property is influenced and determined by many factors. This includes numerous more parameters that we would like to list here. Let's go into the condition and property types first! Here we fundamentally differentiate between undeveloped and developed plots. After the structural development, there are then still the distinguishing features in the expected building land, building shell land and the building land.
(1) When evaluating built-up land, a distinction must be made between the following types of land in accordance with the Valuation Act Section 181 BewG:
1. One and two family houses
2. Rental residential properties
3. Apartment and part ownership
4. Business properties
5. mixed-use properties and
6. other built-up land
(2) One- and two-family houses are residential properties that contain up to two apartments and are not owned. A property is also considered a one- or two-family house if less than 50 percent of it, calculated according to the living or usable area, is used for purposes other than residential and the individual or two-family house is not significantly impaired as a result.
(3) Rented residential properties are properties that are used for residential purposes to an extent of more than 80 percent, calculated on the basis of the residential or usable area, and are not single- or two-family houses or owner-occupied apartments.
(4) Apartment ownership is the individual ownership of an apartment in connection with the co-ownership share in the common property to which it belongs.
(5) Partial ownership is the separate ownership of non-residential rooms in a building in connection with joint ownership of the common property to which it belongs.
(6) Business properties are properties which, calculated on the basis of the living space and usable area, serve our own or third-party business or public purposes to an extent of more than 80 percent and are not part-owned.
(7) Mixed-use properties are properties that serve partly residential purposes, partly own or third-party business or public purposes and are not single- and two-family houses, rental residential properties, condominiums, partial ownership or business properties.
(8) Other developed properties are those properties that do not fall under paragraphs 2 to 7.
(9) An apartment is the combination of a majority of rooms, which in their entirety must be designed in such a way that an independent household can be managed. The combination of a majority of rooms must form a structurally separate, self-contained residential unit from other apartments or rooms, in particular living rooms, and have independent access. It is also necessary that the ancillary rooms (kitchen, bath or shower, toilet) necessary for running an independent household are available. The living space must be at least 23 square meters (m²).
Selling building plot – One of the crucial questions a buyer asks, which development is possible? For the development of a property, it is important which form of development is possible at all. For example, between private buyers who want to build a single-family house, other factors are more important than for an investor who wants to build a residential complex with 100 apartments.
If we assume that it is building land, it should be clarified how the property can be built on. One of the most important factors that play a decisive role in the sales price is the size of the living space to be built. This information is obtained from the land use plan and in detailed form from the development plan of the city or municipality.
Let us consider two other features that are important for the buyer. Is there a qualified or simple development plan for the property? The difference lies in the way and the extent of the so-called structural use. This can be seen in the qualified development plan of the city or municipality.
The Guetig Group supports and accompanies you in every step that is necessary to sell your property successfully. This includes the creation of the documents and the procurement of the necessary documents. The documents presented give buyers an insight into the so-called technical data of a property. This is used to give buyers, for example, an overview of who the actual owner is, which contaminated sites may be present or which development is possible. Buyers who use a bank to finance the purchase of the property need these documents to be presented to the financing bank. We have created a list for you that you can use as a guide.
In the Off Market area, we mostly work for sellers from the commercial sector. We have developed special strategies for this and designed our system in such a way that only buyers who match your sales parameters are contacted directly by us. In this regard, we have first-class investor contacts so that a transaction can be processed quickly, securely and off-market. Mostly these are residential plots for apartment buildings, hotel plots, office plots or commercial plots for special properties.
The Guetig Group has a broad network and international sales channels. Your property documents are professionally prepared and placed on our lines. The distribution is recorded in the media and of course sent to suitable buyers with an expose created by us.
The Guetig Group is at your side as an experienced partner with international know-how. And don't settle for less!
Our service for clients begins with the fact that you can easily submit your property with all the data yourself directly on our website. You can download photos, plans and all other documents directly from your computer and send them along. Simply use the link below.
Mo. – Fr. from 09 am – 06 pm
Office: +359 5274 4222
Mobile: +359 8779 19354
Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, working together is a success.